Please complete and return the following documents to DSD Reclaims, P.O. Box 87, Isle of Man, IM99 3HS.
- a reclaim form (Sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5) (see Note 2)
- for complex structures: a signed/dated copy of the corporate structure showing the relationship from the banked entity to the ultimate beneficial owner (individual)
- for stand-alone companies: please confirm if there are no layers in the structure and the company is directly owned by the ultimate beneficial owner(s)
- if the company/entity was incorporated outside one of our jurisdictions (Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Luxembourg, United Kingdom), certified evidence of the Company/Entity still in existence/of good standing
- signed and dated payment instruction (see Note 1 and Note 2)
Note 1 - The beneficiary account of the reclaim payment has to be the same name as the account which was closed and quoted in Section 2 on the reclaim form.
Note 2 - The reclaim form and reclaim payment instruction should be authorised in accordance with the mandate held previously by the bank. In the event that the authorised representative has changed, in addition to completing the Section 4 with details of the new Authorised representative(s), in line with the bank`s own anti-money laundering policy, also provide us with documents to verify a new person`s identity and residential address.
The above list is not definitive. We may request additional information at our discretion.
For accounts with RBS International